We are open for business!
As the leaders in hospitality for over 90 years, the health and safety of our guests, team members, and community is our number one priority.
We are continuously reviewing and updating proactively our operations adjusting and improving to provide a safe, comfortable, and relaxing environment when visiting Lookout Mountain.
The following are just some of the key steps that we have taken to adapt our practices to excel at all CDC guidelines and the American Hotel & Lodging Association “ STAY SAFE” program.
- All team members are wearing masks and gloves whilst on property, and we are monitoring their temperature daily to ensure all are not above 100.4F. Any team member that may be exhibiting signs of illness will stay home to recover.
- Even though we complete a thorough cleaning of all rooms, we have temporarily removed all comforters and decorative pillows. This allows us to use 3 sheets when making the bed thus ensuring that we can wash all linen in the room between each departure.
- We continue to disinfect guest rooms and bathrooms, to include light switches, doorknobs, TV remotes, clocks, and all hard surfaces. This also applies to our main Inn where we constantly are cleaning and disinfecting all hard surfaces, handrails, doorknobs, and light switches.
- We have places at the reception area desk a glass divider to further protect all parties.
- In order to reduce the total number of guests at the Inn at any one time the maximum number of persons allowed per room is 2.
- We have restricted the number of available rooms and have a maximum of 2 persons per room to reduce the total number of guests at the Inn.
- We offer to all our guests a self check-in and self check out, that enables all to go straight from their car to their room (View Property Layout).
We appreciate your understanding and consideration during these times and look forwards to you enjoying a relaxing safe stay at Chanticleer Inn Bed and Breakfast.